Monday, December 17, 2012

Spartacus War of the Damned: Steven S. DeKnight


We are all aware that the historical drama sword and sandals television series “Spartacus” is so fascinating to watch but do you know who the creator is? Well, he is none other than Steven S. DeKnight. Actually, I have provided a video for you to watch to see how he discusses about the 3rd season of Spartacus which will be entitled “War of the Damned”. Actually, this coming January 25, 2012, you can now watch Spartacus War of the Damned Episode 1 online. I am certain that there will be a lot of fighting, nudity, gore, drama and violence that will be seen in this forthcoming season 3 episodes. Anyways, since we need to wait for a couple of weeks before we can watch the opening episode, let us talk about the creator.

Steven S. DeKnight is an American television screenwriter, producer, and director. Did you know that he is really well-known for working on Smallville, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Angel? Aside from that, he also written "Swell", a story in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer season eight comic series, and served as a consulting producer on Joss Whedon's television series Dollhouse. Anyways, this is all I know about him. If you want to know more about him, try to search and if you have time, try to share it with me or comment it below.

Phew, so what are you doing right now? I know some of you are already upset of waiting for the opening installment of this new season. As for me, I am watching the previous season episodes just to ease my boredom. Aside from easing my boredom, it will also help me to understand the story of the show. If you are too lazy to watch the prior season episodes, just wait for the upcoming show. Don’t forget to watch Spartacus War of the Damned Episode 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment